Discount
Disney Cruise Line Specials

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Wakefield Report Podcast Episode 1




O Lord, what have I done?! I have decided to start my own show that will focus on podcasting. Thats right, a theme park podcast, about theme park podcast. (Sigh)

Give it a listen and feel free to tell me what you think. The audio is a bit choppy and jumpy and hopefully with some new equipment and software I can fix that. (Have I shown you the donate button?) I also hope to get it up on iTunes soon. so be watching for that too!


This weeks episode features a quick introduction and the Nine News Nuggets You Need to Know! enjoy!
                           
                                               CLICK HERE FOR A LINK TO THE SHOW! 

Or visit www.WakefieldReport.podbean.com


Also here the link to WDW Fan Boys Tim's video of Enchanted Tales with Belle!



Please take the time to visit my new Youtube channel.
I am adding new videos everyday so check it out!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @wakefieldreport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ADVERTISE ON THE WAKEFIELD REPORT PODCAST!

advertise on podbean

Followers