Discount
Disney Cruise Line Specials

Friday, October 5, 2012

September Show of the Month


I gave you, the readers, a chance to vote on which one of the two Shows of the Week from September you thought should be Show of the Month. The votes came in via twitter @wakefieldreport and the winner and September Show of the month is.......



Show of the Month: Generation Mouse Episode75: Even the title of this show is funny. “The Disney Boonies!” This weeks show from Mark and crew is a rock solid trip planning episode. And I am generally a person who is no the biggest fan of trip planning shows, but this one was really entertaining, informative, and funny. At times, yes, it was a little too giggly from the girls but I can forgive that because of the overall content of this weeks show. On this show they talk about planning a trip to DIsney’s Fort Wilderness campground. The team does a great job at offering the listener every bit of information they could possibly need. From info on the outdoor restrooms, the camp sites themselves, to the restaurants on the campground, this episode is full of juicy tips and hints for anyone who is curious about the campground. All the way down to the pricing structure for each particular camp site in a specific part of the year. The crew managed to make this weeks show sound fun and entertaining while still getting a lot of information across. That is something that is really hard to do in podcasting. I think a lot of it speaks to the high level of chemistry between the hosts. I do not plan on spending a night at the campground, but after hearing the hosts review the Trail’s End Restaurant I went online and booked myself an ADR for one of my upcoming trips. Very good job on this weeks, and I think it is well worth the time to listen to it! 






Please take the time to visit my new Youtube channel.
I am adding new videos everyday so check it out!



FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @wakefieldreport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ADVERTISE ON THE WAKEFIELD REPORT PODCAST!

advertise on podbean

Followers