Discount
Disney Cruise Line Specials

Saturday, August 4, 2012

July Show of the Month

I gave you, the readers, a chance to vote on which one of the three Shows of the Week from Jult you thought should be Show of the Month. The votes came in via twitter @wakefieldreport and the winner and July Show of the month is.......








Show of the Month: CommucoreWeekly Episode 27: Another sleek, efficient, and fun show to listen to. Like Communcore Online, this show is heavily segment based, which helps the podcaster, and listener to focus on one topic out of time and not feel overwhelmed with information. This is one of the best produced shows out there, and I like the original audio drops between segments. (I know I have said this all before, but it still rings true). This is one of those rare consistent podcasts you can listen to and know what you are going to get, each and every week. When I saw that this weeks history segment was going to be on the now gone EPCOT attraction World of Motion, my ears perked up and I was really looking forward the segment. Thankfully George and Jeff did not disappoint and gave a lot of great information and really got me more interested in World of Motion; hello Youtube! Always funny, and always informative, this segment is quickly becoming one of my favorites in all of podcasting. I just wish it was a little bit longer. The Book of the Week segment is also one of my favorites. As someone who can not get enough Disney history, I find this part of the show not only entertaining, but very useful. One of the best parts about this show is that the hosts do not take the usual topic bait that other podcasts out there take. So when everyone else in the world is talking about Cars Land or Art of Animation, you can always count on Communicore Weekly to have original content.   









Please take the time to visit my new Youtube channel.
I am adding new videos everyday so check it out!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @wakefieldreport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ADVERTISE ON THE WAKEFIELD REPORT PODCAST!

advertise on podbean

Followers