Discount
Disney Cruise Line Specials

Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Layout and the future of WR

Thanks to your support I have reached over 30,000 readers. Thanks a lot for that! I continue to appear regularly on the WDW DIS-Cussion Show and continue to branch the blog out with book reviews and more specialty articles.



This is what the future holds for the Wakefield Report:


Coming this October I will be adding a new weekly article that will, hopefully, help me share some of my ideas and opinions about theme parks with you. Stay tuned October 1st EPCOT fans; it'll be an article you wont want to miss

I am continuing to work on some of the technical glitches to get WakefieldReport.com up and running. anyone who knows anything about building a webpage please contact me. That is almost everyone in the world who is older than 4 and not in a vegetative state.



November 10 is the 1 year anniversary of Wakefield Report and I will be celebrating it with the 2012 addition of my Top Ten Theme Park Podcast

Coming up in December you, the readers, will have a chance to take the 12 Show of the Month winners and vote from them  for 2012 Show of the Year! 



But the most exciting and by far the most important part of Wakefield Report...in fact, the heart of everything I will be doing at WR will be the new Wakefield Report Podcast. It will be a theme park podcast about theme park podcasts. I have already been busy collecting interviews from some of the biggest names in podcasting, and I can not wait to share them with you.

None of this would be possible without you, the thousands of readers. Being a DisNerd and wanting to share my thoughts with the world is getting expensive and in order to get things like the Wakefield Report Podcast and Wakefield Report.com up and running I will be adding this donate button to the side of the page. Any amount you can contribute is appreciated. This, along with a sponsorship will help me bring you quality, informative, and one of a kind content; and only with a minimum amount of typos!



Thanks for donating! Im at WDW all the time, feel free to ask for a tour, or I would love to interview theme park fans for the Wakefield Report Youtube page!


You guys are the best readers, listeners, and friends a nerd could ask for!








Please take the time to visit my Youtube channel.
I am adding new videos everyday so check it out!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @wakefieldreport



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ADVERTISE ON THE WAKEFIELD REPORT PODCAST!

advertise on podbean

Followers