Discount
Disney Cruise Line Specials

Monday, April 30, 2012

April Show of the Month

I gave you, the readers, a chance to vote on which one of the three Shows of the Week from April you thought should be Show of the Month. This was the closest vote since we started Show of the Month. The votes came in via twitter @wakefieldreport and the winner and April Show of the month is.......
 







Show of the Month: MouseChat April 15: First off I should say that this crew turns out more shows than teenage horny rabbits turn out babies. Every other day or so, when I am updating my podcasts, I see a new Mouse Chat episode. That is a good thing by the way. On this weeks show co host Elizabeth shares her trip report form a recent trip to Hong Kong Disneyland. As with Disneyland in my Walt Cast review, I have never been to Hong Kong Disneyland so I was listening to every second of this show and trying mot miss a word or the smallest detail. Luckily for me, Elizabeth did not spare any details, so I was in Disney geek heaven. Usually, I am not the biggest fan of shows that are hosted by travel agents because I feel like they are trying to sell to you during the entire show, but the more I listen to Mouse Chat, the more I can appreciate the value in having someone who is so experience and knowledgeable tell you about their Disney experience. Still, don’t expect much love from me for Dis Unplugged. As Elizabeth walked the listeners through the Hong Kong resort she does a great job at bringing forward the visuals and different senses she experienced. Elizabeth shares her experience in the new Toy Story themed land at Hong Kong, and the other hosts do a great job at asking her questions. I found that as a question popped into my mind, another host would jump in and ask Elizabeth the same question. This show was not really a five star show, but it was as close to a five star show as you could get without being a five star show. I get the feeling that only makes sense to me. Suddenly I am getting the feeling that this entire blog is only making sense to me…. Uh oh……   
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ADVERTISE ON THE WAKEFIELD REPORT PODCAST!

advertise on podbean

Followers