Discount
Disney Cruise Line Specials

Saturday, April 7, 2012

March Show of the Month!

I gave you, the readers, a chance to vote on which one of the three Shows of the Week from March you thought should be Show of the Month. The votes came in via twitter @wakefieldreport and the winner and March Show of the month is.......
 
 
 
 
WDW Kingdomcast Episode 14: In this weeks episode of Kingdomcast hosts Gary Hall and Hunter Nixon are joined by guest host Ron Bidnez to discuss Walt Disney World’s One More Disney Day event. There were a lot of podcasts in the past couple of weeks that focused on this topic, but these three guys did the best job at summing up the events. From start to finish this show a was an enjoyable listen, and I cant help but feel like I was listening to  three guys casually talking together at a bar. Why three grown men would be in a bar talking about WDW I have no idea, but that’s what this show sounded like to me. The analysis is spot on, and the crew brings their unafraid, un ashamed sense of humor to the table. I think I like this show, because like WDW Fanboys, I can relate to the hosts. We are all about the same age. We talk, walk, and have the same sense, or lack there of, of humor. These guys are more relatable to me than your average Disney podcast, which is usually hosted by Disney moms who are too afraid to go on Big Thunder Mountain, and think Universal Studios is a dangerous place to be after 4pm; and that’s why Kingdomcast is the Show of the Week.   
and  
youtube.com/danandchristravel


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @wakefieldreport 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ADVERTISE ON THE WAKEFIELD REPORT PODCAST!

advertise on podbean

Followers